WELCOME TO EPISODE #059 OF THE ENRICH YOUR SOUL PODCAST
The struggle to start and grow your own business is one that is endured by millions of people every single day.
Adding marriage, motherhood, life and an ever-changing legal environment makes what Nadia Polukhin-Pratt is doing that much more impressive.
In this episode, I get to talk to one of the most amazing women I know about:
- Her amazing background (2:35)
- How to discover your unique niche with your business (6:25)
- Why you only need the bare essentials to make your passion work (14:52)
- The value of transparency (19:04)
- The critical importance of duality in life (28:36)
- How humility plays a huge role in her connections and success (33:15)
- Critical steps for any businesswoman looking to start her own business (40:38)
- How connecting with others and expressing your needs opens up opportunity (47:36)
The life and career of Nadia Polukhin-Pratt spans cultures and continents. An immigrant herself, Nadia was born in Russia, raised in Israel and finished high school in Canada. Nadia earned a Bachelor of Arts from McGill University in Montreal, Canada, where she graduated with honors. She came to the United States in 2004 and attended law school at William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul Minnesota. Nadia has actively practiced in the area of immigration law since 2007 and in the area of social security disability since 2009. As a consequence of her international life and education, Nadia speaks Russian, French, Hebrew, Arabic, and — with the help of her staff — Spanish. When not working, Nadia enjoys spending her time running outdoors, keeping up with her son Isaac “Ike” Leo, and spending time with her husband, Chad Pratt. You can learn more about Nadia and her practice at Pratt International Law Firm.
Thank you for all of your amazing support as the podcast has continued to grow.
Please share and review on iTunes when you have a moment! It would be greatly appreciated!