WELCOME TO EPISODE #061 OF THE ENRICH YOUR SOUL PODCAST
If you've never tried yoga, I adamantly challenge you to give it a try. The benefits from physical, mental and spiritual angles are immense and is well worth the time and effort.
But you don't have to just take my word for it, meet Rebecca Padilla, a rising yoga star in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I'm proud to call her a friend and she is truly an inspiration to anyone struggling with self-acceptance and vulnerability.
In this conversation with Rebecca, we dive into several topics related to her yoga practice and her journey to improve lives, minds, bodies and hearts with her infectious energy and talent.
Rebecca addresses the following issues in this podcast:
- Her background and path to becoming a yogi (3:20)
- Common misconceptions of yoga (8:40)
- The unique energy that a yoga class provides (11:34)
- The greatest lessons that one can learn from practicing yoga (14:48)
- Her advice on building confidence (19:50)
- Self love vs. self acceptance (22:18)
- The mental and physical benefits of inner balance (28:34)
- How yoga can benefit business professionals and leaders (31:17)
- What she took away from "The Dare to Bare Challenge" (35:55)
- How someone can properly "show up" in the world (40:51)
- Teaching children self value (45:57)
- Personal goals (48:38)
You can follow Rebecca on Instagram and learn more about her practice and join her on the journey to inner bliss.
Thank you for all of your amazing support as the podcast has continued to grow.
Please share and review on iTunes when you have a moment! It would be greatly appreciated!